Presidential Madness - The Championship Begins
- In one corner, we have No. 16, six foot four and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Kentucky - the Great Emancipator...Abraham Lincoln!!!
- And in this corner, No. 32 sits fearless in his wheelchair at six foot two and 188 pounds, from the great state of New York - the Sphinx...Franklin Delllllllano Roosevelt!!!
- That's right folks, we have arrived at the Presidential Madness championship match: Lincoln vs. FDR, for all the marbles. These two greats face off for the highest honor imaginable...congratulations in an edition of Wake Up To Politics (!)
- Voting will go until Monday night, when the NCAA basketball competition will occur, and then the Champion-in-Chief will be crowned. You can vote in FOUR different ways for your choice of President: emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org), voting in the survey here, in the survey at the bottom of my website's Presidential Madness page (http://www.wakeuptopolitics.com/#!presidential-madness/c1fom), or on Twitter with #TeamLincoln or #TeamFDR
- The bracket, created by the National Constitution Center, has been updated and can be seen below!
Wake Up To Politics