Presidential Madness - Elite Eight
- Thank you all for voting in Rounds 1 and 2 of Presidential Madness! Now, we've reached the Elite Eight Round - another opportunity to influence the election for most important office in the world: Presidential Madness Champion.
- As you know, we will be using the bracket (updated for your Round 2 choices, see below), created by the National Constitution Center, and narrowing down presidents in four rounds, like the NCAA, until we get to the Final Four - and then crown the Champion-in-Chief.
- There are four match-ups in this round, after four presidents were eliminated from the Sweet Sixteen. Your Presidential Madness Elite Eight competitions are: George Washington vs. James Monroe, Abraham Lincoln vs. Grover Cleveland, Theodore Roosevelt vs. Franklin Roosevelt (an epic battle of the cousins), and Lyndon Johnson vs. Bill Clinton.
- The plan is for voting in this round to go for the next week, since I will be on vacation and won't be checking the numbers, you can vote until the next email - when the Elite Eight poll will be taken down and Final Four will start
- Vote in each match-up for the president you think is better by emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org), voting in the survey here, or in the survey at the bottom of my website's Presidential Madness page (http://www.wakeuptopolitics.com/#!presidential-madness/c1fom)
- I will announce the winners of the round sometime on April 4, when Final Four (!) will start, and last until April 5 - when the NCAA Final Four games are being played. Voting on the Championship round will be April 6 and April 7.
- So, to recap - email me or go on the website to vote in all or some of the 4 match-ups in Presidential Madness Round 3...the Elite Eight!
Thanks a lot,
Wake Up To Politics