Wake Up To Politics - October 24, 2014
Hi everybody! I'm not going to do a full Wake Up today; instead, here is what you Need to Know for Friday and the weekend!
- Michelle Nunn pulls ahead of David Perdue in GA Sen poll
- Fourth U.S. Ebola Case Confirmed in New York City
- Alaska Congressman Don Young Visits High School of Recent Student Suicide, Makes Controversial Remarks on Suicide
- "Because Wilson is white and Brown was black, the [Michael Brown shooting] case has ignited intense debate over how police interact with African American men. But more than a half-dozen unnamed black witnesses have provided testimony to a St. Louis County grand jury that largely supports Wilson’s account of events of Aug. 9, according to several people familiar with the investigation who spoke with The Washington Post."
- Hillary Cllinton to Campaign for Dem Gov Candidate in RI Today, Ahead of Birthday Sunday.